Saturday, October 31, 2009

Post #6: Party Fouls 1

Hi folks!

After a rough night of Halloween-ing, all I have to say is this.

Party fouls are the ultimate anti-chill activity. I'll make a list of them later; this post is essentially to remind me that I was indeed party fouled, and must later rant and rave about the un-chillness of such an activity. Awesome. Or, not awesome. I'm miserable, but it's okay; I only exist as a non-corporeal entity for your grins and giggles, so I promise I'll be back in laugh-mode A.S.A.P. I promise. Until then, just chill out. I'll be back soon. I think. Or not. Who knows? Not the purple caterpillar, that's who DOESN'T KNOW.

I Googled "Purple Caterpillar," and I got this. It makes sense right now, I swear.

Anyway, lavender insect or not, that's it for me today world. Rest easy all, and have a good Halloween; hope yours goes better than mine!

Best,
E.Y.H.

Edit: It has been pointed out to me that I titled this Post #5, instead of Post #6. I blame Joose. That stuff is deadly.

No comments:

Post a Comment