Thursday, October 15, 2009

Post #2: Up

Hi all!

So, in a short morning rant, I'd like to direct your attention to this link.

Despite the fact that I think that this is one of the silliest stories to make the national press in a while, especially when stories like this contain much, MUCH more tragic examples of childhood neglect and danger, it is what it is, and what it is is front page news.

Therefore, I'm not sure what brought it to that status, or what's keeping it there, especially with 10,204,741 more important stories in the news today, but in the interests of "too soon," I present you with this image:

Pic unrelated?

I think the facts speak for themselves. For not waiting five or six weeks to post this and by posting it on the day of the event, thereby breaking the unspoken "too soon" rule, I am clearly a despicable person incapable of human emotion or compassion.

Depressing, that.

Best,
E.Y.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment